Novas Brand Summary
When ancient astronomers witnessed the creation of new stars they called them “Novas.” In tribute to their patient work of observing the behavior of nature, each Novas wine reflects the “star,” or the best variety from the premier, most renowned winegrowing regions of Chile.
Novas wines have been crafted from purely organic grapes from the estate vineyards of Emiliana. Organic agriculture facilitates the expression of ‘terroir’ which gives each Novas variety a distinct sense of origin. This practice also results in purer grapes which are cleaner and healthier, for a higher quality wine.
- Top varieties from the premier regions of Chile
- Pinot Noir from Casablanca
- Sauvignon Blanc from San Antonio
- Cabernet from upper Maipo
- Range features popular ON premise varieties
- Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc under screw cap closure
- Organically grown grapes
- Winemaker – Alvaro Espinoza
- Solid story that differentiates the brand and gives both trade and consumers something to buy into.
- A region that is starting to garner attention for Pinot Noir – Chilean Pinot offers value not seen from other regions.
- San Antonio as a region is increasing in popularity – allows Novas to further differentiate from other Sauvignon Blanc’s in the market.
- Maipo brings consumer recognition and trust; one of the most well known and noted wine growing regions of Chile.
- Varieties are in growth categories & pair well with a range of cuisines meaning product will turn providing significant value to both the trade and consumer
- Convenient for ON premise pour + retains maximum freshness
- Fits a growing consumer desire – Purity; grapes are cleaner and healthier for a higher quality, better tasting wine
- High profile winemaker recognized by Wine Enthusiast as one of the best. His professional experience and expertise as a pioneer of organic/ biodynamic agriculture creates buzz and offers another reason to believe in the brand
Novas Sauvignon Blanc: Medium bodied with grapefruit flavors joined by a delicate acidity and touch of minerality.
Novas Pinot Noir: Bursts with fruit yet is tamed by soft and smooth tannins and layered with an element of earthiness.
Novas Cabernet Sauvignon: Intense fruit flavors with tremendous volume and silky tannins; well balanced with a long, full finish.
Print This Page