Our Core Rieslings and the accompanying wines represent the heart and soul of the Pacific Rim brand. These are the wines on which the Pacific Rim brands were founded. Offered at affordable price points, these wines can confidently hold their own against competitor New World and Old World wines at much higher price points. With a history of consistently high scores, these wines are crafted and nurtured with an attentive nature that far exceeds that of wines at the same price point.
- 100% Columbia Valley
- We use no oak and no malolactic fermentation on the wines
- We use only native yeast
- Chenin Blanc grapes from Hahn Hill Vineyard planted in 1968, represent some of the oldest vines in the region
- Non-traditional packaging
- World class growing region for Riesling and aromatic white wines
- Fresh, crisp and aromatic wine profile that is the signature of Pacific Rim
- No commercial yeast and ensures our wines reflect a distinct sense of place
- Our award winning Chenin Blanc has the complexity of Old World counterparts at half the cost
- Engages consumers with the inviting packaging
Dry Riesling: The wine is crisp, dry and lush with flavors of citrus, jasmine and minerals. Our Dry Riesling is infinitely versatile and complements the world’s most vibrant and flavorful cuisines – from Asian to Mediterranean to a wide variety of seafood, cheeses and cold meats.
Riesling: Portraying bright crispness, subtle sweetness and aromas of jasmine, pear and apple, the wine exemplifies the harmony of Riesling. The sweetness plays wonderfully with fiery fare (from Thai to Mexican), while the natural acidity stands up to richer foods (from French to German).
Sweet Riesling: The wine is moderately sweet and refreshingly low in alcohol with flavors of pineapple and peach. Our Sweet Riesling brings perfect balance to all fiery fare – especially Thai, Szechwan, Mexican, Middle Eastern and Caribbean cuisine…or simply enjoy as an aperitif.
Chenin Blanc: Pacific Rim Chenin Blanc is vividly bright with flavors of pear, quince and grapefruit essence. It has a drier style, which closely resembles the Loire Valley style rather than a CA Chenin. An inspired complement to shellfish, grilled fish, soft cheeses and Middle Eastern food.
Gewürztraminer: Our Gewürztraminer is crisp with a slight residual sugar of 2.2%, offering flavors of lychee, melon and tangerine. Our Gewürztraminer is an exceptional match with spicy Indian food, lemon chicken and blue cheeses.Print This Page