- Sartori Amarone is vinified from a blend of carefully selected hand-picked grapes. The grapes are dried gently on well-ventilated racks for 100 days. Fermentation is followed by a minimum of 3 years in aged Slavonian oak casks.
- Regolo is considered Amarone’s powerful “younger brother” and is a tribute to Andrea’s grandfather, who made the winery the family’s core business.
- Ferdi is considered a “white Amarone” and is a tribute to Andrea’s grandmother, Fernanda, affectionately called “Ferdi.” This unique wine takes close to one year to prepare with partial drying of the grapes, extended lees aging and bottle refinement.
- Sartori Valpolicella is the quintessential Veronese wine, celebrating the rich cherry characteristics of Corvina.
- The I Saltari winery is named after the mercenary vineyard guardians, saltari, hired by vineyard owners from the 16th through the 18th century to protect their grapes from thieves and bandits.
- Ferdi and Regolo reflect both innovation and individuality.
- Regolo is one of the few 100% Corvina wines, and is enhanced with the famed ‘ripasso’ method. It provides an affordable introduction to the more expensive Amarone category.
- Ferdi’s extended lees aging for 6 to 7 months gives Ferdi a unique mouthfeel, flavor and intensity. It is a unique white, made solely from Garganega, that has aging potential and fits well into the trendy “orange wine” category.
- Sartori Amarone is elegant and stylish. It is defined more by grace than by muscle. One of Verona’s best.
- I Saltari is a fine Valpolicella sourced from prime vineyards in the heart of the Mezzane Valley.
Amarone della Volpolicella DOC: Shimmering ruby in color. Dried fruits, raisins, and cherry compote bouquet, with cocoa notes. Round and full-bodied with deep fruit flavors and supple tannins, a cinnamon spice finish.
Ferdi Bianco Veronese IGT: Light gold in color, this voluptuous “Super White” offers enticing aromas of pear and apricot with subtle floral notes. It is rich and flavorful on the palate with a long finish.
I Saltari Valpolicella Superiore DOC: Ruby-red in color with hints of violet. A bouquet of small berries, ranging from currants to blackberry jam, hints of tobacco and leather. Exhibits excellent structure on the palate with supple tannins and fruit flavors consistent with the nose. Its long finish is characterized by vanilla and cherry.Print This Page