- The wine is vinified using the “Charmat” method which preserves the delightful freshness and fragrance of these luscious grapes.
- Six-bottle case packaging; available in limited quantities.
- Stylish packaging, great for display on the table or at the bar.
- A very approachable, affordable wine, with outstanding quality for the value.
- Great as an aperitif or after-dinner wine, and pairs well with fruits, desserts, and spicy foods.
Cadoro Moscato Spumante VSQA: Fine and very persistent perlage; intense yet delicate bouquet of fruit, flowers, and the haunting musky fragrance typical of Moscato. Taste is light, fresh, fruity, and pleasantly sweet.
Print This Page