Prosecco Brut DOC
Prosecco comes from northeastern Italy’s Veneto region, where it’s enjoyed casually at the end of the day, at the beginning of a meal, or sometimes with simple snacks. Don’t compare it to champagne. It’s more country than city, more spontaneous than planned and more convivial laughter than sedate smiles. It is more light-bodied, more fruit driven, and just more fun!
- 200 year winemaking heritage; embodies the finest traditions of Prosecco while accommodating a modern, sophisticated taste.
- Grapes are sourced from select vineyards in the Treviso DOC area of the Veneto region.
- Outstanding quality for the value.
- 187ml size makes it the perfect by-the-glass prosecco.
- Stylish packaging, great for display on the table or at the bar.
Prosecco Brut DOC: Bouquet of white peach and orange blossoms; fruit forward, with peach and almond flavors. Makes an ideal aperitif and also pairs wonderfully with antipasto and hors d’oeuvres, light fish dishes, sushi and sashimi, fresh fruit, and pastries.
Print This Page