- Rosso di Montalcino is also known as Brunello’s younger sibling, and is a super-classic of Montalcino and Banfi.
- BelnerO was crafted to reflect Castello Banfi’s three decades of Sangiovese clonal research and upholds the winery’s respect for tradition and passion for innovation.
- Wines that are characterized by premier quality and expression of terroir.
- Patented fermenters, hybrids of stainless steel cap/base (for easy clean out, pumping over, temperature control) with body of French oak staves (allowing the wine to breath and develop complexity).
- The Tuscan sun gives San Angelo Pinot Grigio its unique lush fruit flavors and body compared to cooler climate northern counterparts.
- Rosso di Montalcino is a wine able to match the elegance and solidity of its elder counterpart with a freshness and directness that make it one of the most versatile wines within the portfolio.
- The single-vineyard, estate-owned San Angelo Pinot Grigio is truly unique because it is the only estate-grownTuscan Pinot Grigio.
- Fontanelle, estate-bottled Chardonnay is an aristocratic favorite, thanks to the microclimate of our Montalcino vineyards and to the aging in barrique.
- Approachable price-points make our premium tier more accessible to consumers wanting to experience Castello Banfi wines.
BelnerO: Deep and intense mauve red color. Gentle aromas of vanilla, tobacco and coffee, with hints of cherry jam and prunes. Harmonious with soft, well-balanced tannins. Persistent finish and a great potential for aging.
Rosso di Montalcino: Intense ruby red in color with violet reflections. Fresh bouquet with typical varietal characteristics of violet, cherry, and plum. Full and elegant in taste, with a surprisingly long finish.
Fontanelle: Deep yellow-straw color with gold hues. Intense and fruit forward aromas with spicy notes of vanilla. Soft and dry taste with hints of apple, peach, and apricot surrounded by light vanilla.
San Angelo: Pale yellow-straw in color. Fresh, fruit-forward bouquet with notes of pear, peach, anise, and honey. Fruity and crisp, very refreshing.
Print This Page