LE POIANE, TUFAIE, VALPOLICELLA RIPASSO, TORR’ALTA,
SOAVE CLASSICO 883, VERONA ROSSO 883, PROSECCO, SPARKLING ROSÉ
- Sourced from select vineyards; long-standing relationships with local winegrowers ensure Bolla uses grapes of superior quality.
- Produced in the Veneto region, grapes are hand-harvested to ensure quality throughout the vinification process.
- Global demand for Valpolicella had been dramatically increasing; this and the other indigenous grape varieties impart a distinctly Venetian character.
- Unique product offerings that competitors do not necessarily have; Bolla stands apart as an Italian Wine Brand with deep roots in the Veneto.
- The trusted name of the Bolla brand, as well as the reputation of the Veneto wine region, encourages new consumers to enter into this segment.
- The success of Valpolicella has resulted in increased overall awareness of the Bolla brand, with a particularly strong increase in interest in wines made with Corvina, Rondinella and Corvinone, the grapes used in the making of Valpolicella.
Le Poiane Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore DOC: Deep ruby red in color with notes of black pepper and spice, Le Poiane is velvety, complex and exceptionally well-balanced with black cherry flavors.
Tufaie Soave Classico DOC: Full, smooth, round and intense; perfumes recall hawthorn blossoms and ripe fruit. It lingers persistently on the palate with spicy scents that mingle with the typical sweet notes of Soave.
Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore DOC: Well-pronounced perfume of dark fruit. Clean and creamy to the taste, while not obscuring the dense tannin in the mouth which enriches its structure. A dry, savory and harmonic taste with a distinct finish of wild berries.
Print This Page