Veronesee Selection & Varietals Summary
The Trust the Taste (TTT) wines of Bolla have been a significant factor in the building of Bolla’s reputation. Over time, the selection of wines has expanded, but Bolla wines have always remained unwavering in quality and dependability.
- Bolla is and has remained a Top 5 Italian Wine Brand for over 3 decades.
- Truly national distribution. These wines can be found anywhere across the U.S.
- Bolla has a dominant share in several of the individual wine categories, in particular among the Veronese Classics: Valpolicella, Soave, and Bardolino.
- Outstanding quality for the value.
- Incredible breadth of the product portfolio; there is something to match every consumer taste.
- Innovative and consumer-conscious. As the times have changed, and consumer preference with it, Bolla has consistently innovated and found new ways to offer products at competitive prices.
- High consumer awareness. Bolla is a household name across the U.S. and has been for generations.
Tasting Notes-Veronese Selection
Sangiovese di Romagna DOC: Aromas of violets, spices, cherries, raspberries, and plums. This wine is medium-bodied and well-balanced with supple tannins, delivering black-fruit flavors and a clean finish.
Pinot Noir Provincia di Pavia IGT: With aromas of wild cherries, black currants, dried spring flowers, and a touch of licorice, this wine is well-balanced and offers fresh fruit flavors with black-cherry nuances.
Merlot: A full bouquet of cranberries, cherries, plums and raspberries, this wine has an appealing, bright black-cherry character enhanced by hints of licorice, vanilla, and clove derived from the wood aging. It is medium-bodied, round on the palate, and has a pleasant finish.
Print This Page