In 1883, a young innkeeper from the Veneto region named Abele Bolla decided to make and serve his own wine as a means of offering his guests a superior experience. His wine, Soave, quickly saw immense success, not only at his inn, but in the surrounding regions as well. His wine endeavors grew, and with them, the fame of Bolla on an international scale. In 1947, Fratelli Bolla made its first shipment to the United States – 200 cases of Bardolino – and America’s love affair with Bolla wines began. Today, all award-winning Bolla wines are hand-harvested and created in Italy. The distinct flavors of the grapes can be attributed to the unique climate, soil and temperature of the region in which they are grown. Our goal is to capture those nuances so consumers will experience an authentic taste of Italy in every glass of Bolla wine.
|THREE KEY SELLING POINTS:
||ON PREMISE PRIORITIES:
- Tradition, Heritage, Consistency: 130 years of winemaking has built a strong reputation and trust in the Bolla family of wines. Bolla is a world-renown name in wine and has been among the Top Best- Selling Italian Wine Brands in the US for the past three decades.
- Balanced, Developed Portfolio of Wines: Bolla has a selection of
wines that cover all price points and consumer tastes.
- Investment in Bolla: In 2009, a substantial investment was made to improve the Bolla winery operations, bringing the facilities used and technologies employed to cutting edge standards.
- BTG: Soave Classico 883, Verona Rosso 883, Le Poiane, Prosecco, Valpolicella DOC, Bardolino DOC, Soave DOC, Pinot Grigio, Chianti, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese di Romagna, Chardonnay, Sparkling Rosé
- BTB: Amarone, Creso, Soave Classico 883, Verona Rosso 883, Le Poiane, Tufaie, Prosecco, Sparkling Rosé
Print This Page