- Banfi Chianti Classico embodies all the characteristics that have made this wine an enduring classic: an alluring bouquet of black fruit and violets, rich flavors of cherry and leather, supple tannins, and good acidity for dining.
- The “Superiore” designation of Banfi Chianti Superiore signifies stricter government regulations, requiring lower yields, greater plant density in the vineyards, and slightly higher levels of alcohol and fruit extraction.
- Banfi’s Centine, (pronounced “Chen-tee-nay”) is a super value, Super Tuscan wine from Banfi Tuscany with three offerings: Centine Rosso, Centine Bianco and Centine Rose.
- Banfi Chianti Superiore’s stricter regulations make for a fuller-bodied, more elegant chianti.
- Banfi Chianti Superiore and Banfi Chianti Classico are perfect introductions to what is perhaps Tuscany’s most famous wine.
- Centine wines are perennial best buys and top value-rated wines, making them the ideal everyday wine choice.
- Banfi Tuscany wines offer more reasons to enjoy Banfi on more occasions; and are an affordable way to experience elegant wines from Italy’s most honored vintner.
Banfi Chianti Superiore DOCG: Intense ruby in color with shades of violet. A fruit-forward bouquet with some floral notes. Round and well-balanced with black-cherry flavors and hints of spice. Well-structured with good acidity for dining and a lingering finish.
Centine Bianco: Brilliant yellow in color, this sophisticated white cuvée offers alluring aromas of pear, apricot, and lime, with a hint of herbs. Lush flavors on the palate supported by crisp acidity.
Print This Page