- Col di Sasso, which translates to “Stony Hill,” is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Sangiovese grapes cultivated in hillside vineyards in the southern part of Tuscany. The Cabernet imparts bold flavor and body, while the Sangiovese adds zesty fruit and structure.
- Le Rime takes its name from the lines that form on the sloping vineyard floor as water washes down the hillside, much as the ebb tide leaves its mark on the sandy beach. This 100% Pinot Grigio catches that fresh minerality inherent to the terrain of southern Tuscany.
- CollePino translates to Hill of Pine. An innovative blend of Sangiovese and Merlot with typical Tuscan character; a fine addition to the Banfi family. Fresh and full-bodied.
- Fumaio, a blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay, is a unique, well-rounded Tuscan cuvée with intriguing elegance and finesse.
- The series of “Artist Labels” designed for Col di Sasso, CollePino, Le Rime and Fumaio, create a beautiful and strong shelf presence.
- The Banfi Tuscany wines present value by-the-glass opportunities for on-premise.
Print This Page