Rosa Regale Summary
Rosa Regale is made in one of Italy’s smallest production zones, the Brachetto d’Acqui Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita, commonly referred to as DOCG. It is crafted from 100% Brachetto grapes grown exclusively at the La Rosa Vineyard in the town of Acqui Terme, located in the Piedmont region of Italy. The label features a single red rose, representing the wine’s origin from this single vineyard La Rosa estate. One taste and it is LOVE AT FIRST SIP.
- The original, authentic red sparkler from Italy.
- Rosa Regale is a Brachetto d’Acqui DOCG, Italy’s highest classification.
- Rosa Regale has a delicate bouquet of rose petals and offers sensuous flavors of fresh raspberries and strawberries.
- Unique and attractive decanter bottle.
- Rosa Regale is the leading Italian sparkling wine within its price category and is the most cited and recommended wine by celebrities and celebrity chefs.
- Its lively garnet color and taste profile makes other sparklers pale in comparison.
- Because of its low alcohol content, Rosa Regale serves as the perfect partner throughout the entire meal, beginning as an elegant aperitif, moving to a savory appetizer and ending with a sweet dessert. No wine pairs better with chocolate than Rosa Regale.
- Multiple size offerings make it perfect for any occasion (available in 4 sizes: 1.5L, 750ml, 375ml, 187ml).
Rosa Regale Brachetto d’Acqui DOCG: Festive cranberry in color with an aromatic bouquet hinting of raspberries, strawberries and rose petals. Fresh raspberry taste, with crisp acidity. Entices the palate with initial softness, graduating to a round, clean and dry finish.
Print This Page