Chateau Tanunda captures all that is GRAND about the Barossa and, through its unique in-house winemaking style, creates a range of elegant, delicious, food friendly wines that deliver Australian fruit flavor with a classic and refined European style.
- Hand crafted from small parcels throughout the Barossa Valley (warm climate) and Eden Valley (cool climate)
- Dry style Riesling – 11.5% alcohol
- Reds aged predominantly in older oak
- Small % Cabernet Franc added to reds, signature Chateau Tanunda winemaking style
- Consistency & Complexity: Warmer climates give the wines robustness and depth while the cooler climate add an elegance and complexity other regions are unable to master
- Crisp, Refreshing style allows versatility in food pairings yet moderate alcohol makes it a perfect choice for a patio wine
- Oak frames the fruit expression and does not overpower. Wines can be paired with both lighter and heavier dishes
- Opens up the aromas in the wine – Contributes finesse for a distinctive, elegant Barossa Red
Grand Barossa Chardonnay: Pale straw in color with beautiful green and golden hues. Heady aromas of citrus fruits, melon and white peach lead to bright tropical fruit flavors on the palate with a refreshing acidity. On the finish there is a hint of vanilla and cashew nut from partial new French oak barrel maturation.
Print This Page